The DFCC is the first step to conquering diabetes, pre-diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
Do you want to improve your quality of life?
Let AceFeet help you:
~ improve your nutrition
~ prevent diabetic complications with the feet
~ mitigate the disease
~ and most importanly…arm you with the latest knowledge of the physiology of the disease, and create a customized plan for you
The DFCC includes:
- Once a month medical pedicure/foot care.
- As needed emergency visits (Stubbed a toe? Not sure if it’s broken? Stepped on a piece of glass? Come in as needed to have it taken care of.)
- Instruction on exercises that almost anyone can do from home, without equipment, to reduce foot pain, improve your gait, and strengthen your body.
- Recipes and nutritional information on healthy, nutrient dense food. Type 2 diabetes is a nutritional disease. Food is the key to blood sugar control, managing the disease, and feeling better.
- Saturday sessions are a chance for members to get together and learn from each other. The session includes a talk on the latest evidence based medicine, an exercise session, and a sampling of the month’s featured healthy recipe.